Yo. This page belongs to Wither. If you have permission: Feel free to edit. If you don't have permission: Do not edit whatsoever. If want something to be added without you having permission: Suggest in the comments. Know what you're doin', mate, my copartner Springtrap is watchin' you.
How will you survive against the whole gang... all at once ?
NOTE: The Wikia Contributor who created Five Nights with Minecraft Mobs can edit without consent.
A Lot of Nights with Minecraft Mob Thing Guys is a crossover project between Withersoul 235 and the Wikia Contributor that made Five Nights With Minecraft Mobs. It was originally the fourth game in the FNaMC series called "Five Deaths at Minecrafts", but this was dropped in favor of a crossover project.
Gameplay is completely different from previous games. Just like the fan game Unreal Shift at Freddy's, the game is now in free roam mode. There are five green dots on the bottom. How much turn yellow signifies how close you are to getting slain. From 3,75 orbs onwards, a beeping/alarm noise can be heard. If a loud droning sound is heard, the player will inevitably die within a matter of seconds.
- Flashlight: Use these to light up places and stop animatronics.
- Tablet: Use these to use the cameras, which can be used to check some rooms.
- Flashbang: If a animatronic is incredibly close, you can use these to temporarily stun them.
- Hoe: You can use these to devastate an animatronic, cutting it in half, and rendering it immobile for the remainder of the night. It has only two uses a night, though, so use it wisely.
The animatronics now are mostly referred to as Alpha (from FNaMC) and Beta (from FNwMM). NOTE: Instead of tabbers or headers, we are now going to use subpages, created by typing like this when creating a page: A Lot of Nights with Minecraft Mob Thing Guys/(insert thing here).
- A Lot of Nights with Minecraft Mob Thing Guys/Witherstorm
- A Lot of Nights with Minecraft Mob Thing Guys/Red Dragon