FNAF World 2: The 4th Wall is a sequel to Scottgames Five Nights at Freddy's spin-off, FNAF World.
3 months after the advents of FNAF World, things where looking relatively normal in Fazbear Hills. However, recently, Fredbear made a strange discovery: after the Animatronics defeated Scott, a barrier known as The 4th Wall was cracked open a bit. The wall was meant to separate FNAF World and other worlds, so a bunch of things from other worlds escaped into Fazbear Hills. So once again, it's up to Freddy and his crew to fix The 4th Wall and save there world.
Being a sequel to FNAF World, the gameplay is similar to it. However, there are new mechanics thrown into the mix, like:
- A new item bar, where you can store and use items during a fight.
- Specific matchups, like Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy give you a boost in fights.
- Every character has 4 attacks.
For more info, see FNAF World 2: The 4th Wall/Characters.
Enemies and Bosses
For more info, see FNAF World 2: The 4th Wall/Enemies and Bosses.
In some locations, you will find some vendors waiting. They will then try to sell you items. They include:
- Cupcake: Heals a selected Teammate.
- Guitar: Boosts a Teammates power.
- Freddy Plush: Boosts a Teammates defense.
- Poison: Deals repeated damage on a enemy.
- Fan: Blocks a single attack.
For more info, see FNAF World 2: The 4th Wall/Locations
In Fazbear Hills, an arcade can be found. Turns out, after he was defeated, Scott became the owner of his own Arcade. You can play different kinds of Mini Games here.
- FNAF 58: Poopets in space: Play as Freddy in a Spaceship and shoot down those nasty Poopets before they take over the world!