- British Phoneguy
- Scott Smith (The NG you play as in FNaG 1)
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Waddle Dee
- Waddle Doo
- Golden Kirby
Chapter 1: The Opening
- Owner: So, how do you think about this establishment?
- British Phoneguy: Hmm... Really interesting, I will go and have it approved *leaves room*
- Owner: This is the best idea ever, an establishment with kids' favorite characters. Everyone loves Kirby! Every kid loves Kirby, this will be great with the kids.
- British Phoneguy: *comes back in room* I'm Back!
- Owner: Good! did you get the approval?
- British Phoneguy: Yes
- Owner: Great!
Chapter 2: Kirby and Friends Unite
- Kirby: Huh? Where are we?
- King Dedede: Ugh, judging on the boring kids pictures, and the arcade area over there. We're in...
- Kirby: Hurry up! I'm getting bored
- King Dedede: Fine! We're in a kids' restaurant.
- Meta Knight: What?! Why are we here?
- Kirby: Probably for *gulp* the kids.
- Meta Knight: Ugh, kids. Hey, where is Waddle Doo?
- King Dedede: and Waddle Dee?
- Kirby: Maybe they're in there. *points to the Wonder World covers*
- Meta Knight: Let's check it out.
Chapter 3: Into Wonder World
*Kirby and crew open the Wonder World covers*
- Waddle Doo+Waddle Dee: Hi guys!
- Kirby: WHOAH! This place is nice!
- Waddle Doo: Come play some arcade games
- Meta Knight: No thanks
- Waddle Dee: But they work! And are really fun!
- King Dedede: Ok fine *starts playing arcade game* Hey! These aren't that bad, he isn't lying!
*Kirby and Meta Knight start playing*
- Kirby: Wow, these are fun!
- Meta Knight: I regret denying that offer before.
Chapter 4: The Kids Arrive
Day 2 of the grand opening of Kirby's Game House and Pizza
- Owner: Let the children come in! *opens doors*
- Kirby: *hears footsteps* Did you hear that?
- Waddle Doo: What?
- Kirby: it sounds like...
- King Dedede: Children
- Kirby: Exactly. Everyone, go back to where we started in this place! They might think we're not here if we stay in here
- Everyone: *moves back to spots*
Chapter 5: The New Night Guard
- Scott Smith: First day on the job! I wonder how this job will be.
- British Phoneguy: Hello? Hello? __________________________blablabla, this job blablabla you probably should read the original FNaG article so you get all the phonecalls. *hangs up*
- Scott Smith: Hmm... this job sounds interesting. *chuckles* Maybe that's why I chose this job instead of everything else.
- Meta Knight: Hey, look at that. *points to a camera*
- Kirby: I wonder what that's for.
- Meta Knight: Are we being watched?
- King Dedede: Yep, we're being watched.
- Kirby: I hate being watched
- Meta Knight: Where's the person watching these?
- Waddle Dee: I don't know
- Waddle Doo: Maybe...
- Waddle Dee: Maybe... It's a security guard
- Kirby: I hate security guards.
- King Dedede: Maybe we should go and see why he's there...
Chapter 6: A Mysterious Dissapearance
- Owner: I just realized something, I thought of this establishment a few days before that weird 'Mysterious Dissapearance'.
- British Phoneguy: Does that mean you...
- Owner: No, but I feel that someone may have been acting quite sketchy. We'd best ask our employees if they know anything about it
Chapter 7: G a m E O v E R
- Scott Smith: Wow, this job is rather fun for me to do. Make sure no one suspicious is in the building.
- ???: They Know
- Scott Smith: *Slight flinch* What the heck was that?
- ???: Over Here
- Scott Smith: *Sees a yellowish version of Kirby* W-Who are you??
- Golden Kirby: I Prefer To Be Called Golden Kirby, But Only My Closest Friends Call Me Other Names
- Scott Smith: Ok, now what were you talking about 'They Know'?
- Golden Kirby: They Know About It, And I Know You Know Too.
- Scott Smith: I know about what?
- Golden Kirby: *vanishes*
G a m E O v E R ?