Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"You must let us in that room."
The page is public, meaning you can edit the page to add content that the creator finds acceptable. However, vandalism or editing other people's work without permission is definitely not tolerated. If any of the admins find out of your vandalism to a page, you will be blocked accordingly and the edit will be reverted. If the creator of the page offers any rules about editing their page, follow them.
Fanon World is a game where anyone can add there own characters, worlds, attacks, enemies, bosses, chips, bites, NPC's, and more!
Note: Basically, it's if Five Nights Of Everything was in FNAF World.
Golden-Sans78's version: Edit
Welcome to Fanon-village! A land of peace, harmony, and lots and lots of Fanon characters. However, recently, strange events have caused the world to glitch uncontrollably. Turns out, a evil virus that took the form of a messed-up Fredbear is trying to destroy it! It's up to a party of 8 to save the world!
- Jumpscare : The Character jumpscares the enemies, stunning them for a few seconds.
- Boost Machine : The Character builds a machine, raising attack.
- Eye Beam : The Character deals medium damage, chance of critical hit!
- Slasher : The Character throws an 8-bit sword that has a 5% chance of dealing 99999 damage.
- Poppers : The Character spawns party poppers that are explosive in high numbers.
- Waterhose : The Character kills all enemies under 30% health.
- Mimic Ball : The Character creates a mimic ball that mimics every attack you do.
- Tangle : The Character wraps one of the enemies with itself, dealing damage overtime.
- Springlocks : The Character deals maximum area damage.
- Gloom Song : The Character decreases enemy attack for a limited time.
- Haunting : The Character summons a ghost freddy, giving the character a 10% chance to turn an enemy into stone.
- Eye Beam
Fanon village is the Hubworld of sorts. Here, you can buy stuff from the shop, Train on a dummy, and just plain out chill.
The good ending (Golden-Sans78 version) Edit
The hero's finally defeat the evil virus, and save Fanon-village!