Note: Basically, it's if Five Nights Of Everything was in FNAF World.
Welcome to Fanon-village! A land of peace, harmony, and lots and lots of Fanon characters. However, recently, strange events have caused the world to glitch uncontrollably. Turns out, a evil virus that took the form of a messed-up Fredbear is trying to destroy it! It's up to a party of 8 to save the world!
- Jumpscare : The Character jumpscares the enemies, stunning them for a few seconds.
- Boost Machine : The Character builds a machine, raising attack.
- Eye Beam : The Character deals medium damage, chance of critical hit!
- Slasher : The Character throws an 8-bit sword that has a 5% chance of dealing 99999 damage.
- Poppers : The Character spawns party poppers that are explosive in high numbers.
- Waterhose : The Character kills all enemies under 30% health.
- Mimic Ball : The Character creates a mimic ball that mimics every attack you do.
- Tangle : The Character wraps one of the enemies with itself, dealing damage overtime.
- Springlocks : The Character deals maximum area damage.
- Gloom Song : The Character decreases enemy attack for a limited time.
- Haunting : The Character summons a ghost freddy, giving the character a 10% chance to turn an enemy into stone.
- Eye Beam
Fanon village is the Hubworld of sorts. Here, you can buy stuff from the shop, Train on a dummy, and just plain out chill.
The good ending (Golden-Sans78 version)
The hero's finally defeat the evil virus, and save Fanon-village!