Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ...did I really just make a page to top this? Yes, yes I did.
"You have reached Parts and Services."
The following page is currently under construction. That means some things featured may not be final and will be edited in future. This could also mean you can request ideas in the comments or edit the page if allowed. However, it's best to ask to edit the page, or check if the page has a "public" template.
This article is apart of TonicHedgefox's/Tonic ze Hedgefox's collection of pages. You're not allowed to edit without permission from Tonic unless it's for stub, fixing or categorizing purposes.
Fazbear Match is a Five Nights at Freddy's themed fighting game that shares the same art style as Fazbear Tycoon.
The game is played like a traditional fight game. The character has two types of attacks, one is a standard attack that does moderate damage (defaulted to Q) and one is a special attack that does a heavy amount of damage and mostly being spectacular (defaulted to E). You can also walk around (defaulted to the A and D keys) the arena and jump (defaulted to W) and duck (defaulted to S). Upon filling up your final meter, pressing the special attack button will make you do a spectacular attack.
This is real lengthy, skip if you want.
- Freddy Fazbear is one of the starter characters of the game. He's an all rounded character with decent stats.
- Most of his standard attacks are him hitting with his microphone. In the air, his standard attack is confetti surrounding him.
- His special attack is Mic Toss, where he throws his microphone at foes. His side special attack is Pizza Wheel, where Freddy pulls out a rolling pizza that multi-hits. His air special attack is Mic Toss, but angled downwards.
- His final attack is a more accurate rendition of Pizza Wheel, where a lot of pizzas roll on screen. This attack is almost unavoidable.
- His Player 2 costume is a green Freddy.
- Bonnie the Bunny is one of the starter characters of the game. He has a high jump and moderate speed, but lackluster attack.
- Most of his standard attacks are fist fights, with his side standard attack being a strum on his guitar that has some range. His air standard attack is him swinging his guitar around in mid-air.
- His special attack is Bash Jam to a lesser degree, he strums his guitar and two notes come out, one coming after the other. His side special attack is unescapable combo where Bonnie attacks with his guitar, the final attack being a hit upwards. His air special attack is Bash Jam angled downwards.
- His final attack is a more accurate representation of Bash Jam, where a string of notes come from the bottom left/right (depending on where Bonnie is) of the screen that is in a circle shape. It is unavoidable.
- His Player 2 costume is a red Bonnie.
- Chica the Chicken is one of the starting characters in the game. She has good defence yet isn't very fast and has lackluster attack potential.
- Most of her standard attacks includes her smashing opponents with her cupcake. Her down standard attack is a kick.
- Her special attack is Homing Cupcake, which is a cupcake that homes on people, yet needs to have a 20 second cooldown. Her side special is just a normal cupcake projectile, which is the same with her air special attack but angled downwards.
- Her final attack is a flurry of cupcakes that rain down from the top of the screen. Almost unavoidable.
- Her Player 2 costume is a blue Chica.
- Foxy the Pirate Fox is one of the starting characters in the game. He has the best speed yet lackluster defense. His attack is pretty good as well.
- All of his standard attacks includes him swiping his hook around.
- His special attack is Super Hook, which does massive damage. His side special attack is Jumpscare, which has lackluster damage output but really good knockback and stuns for 2 seconds. His air special is Hot Cheese, which normally stops enemies in their tracks.
- His final attack is a flurry of Hot Cheese, similar to Chica's final attack. Almost unavoidable.
- His Player 2 costume is a yellow Foxy.
- Fredbear is one of the starting characters of the game. He is a clone of Freddy, but has better defensive capabilities and less offensive capabilities.
- Standard attacks are the same as Freddy's, except from side standard attack which is a bite, and aerial which is a spin.
- His special attack is Mimic Ball, which can mimic his Mic Toss and Bite attacks. His side special attack is Mic Toss, and the air side special is the same as Freddy's.
- His final attack is him turning into his Glitch form, and being invincible. He also hurts foes upon touching them.
- His Player 2 costume is a black Fredbear.
- Balloon Boy is one of the starting characters of the game. He is an all rounder like Freddy, but more speedy and less defensive.
- His standard attacks include him smacking foes with his balloon.
- His special attack is Balloons, which goes upwards and sends foes upwards. Can only have two on screen at the same time, and has a 5 second cool down. They can also be popped. His side special attack is Munchies, where he throws a Munchy that only appears for a few seconds before hitting the ground and disappearing. His air special attack is Balloons but aimed downwards.
- His final attack is a flurry of balloons that are unpopable.
- His Player 2 costume is Phantom BB. This costume changes his Balloons green too.
- Marionette or Puppet (the name alternates between the two) is one of the starting characters in the game. It is the floatest character in the game, and has the most defensive capabilities.
- Its standard attacks are mostly arm flails, smacks and punches.
- Its special attack is Gift Box, which is thrown at enemies and does heavy knockback. Its side special attack is a teleport. Its air special attack is Gift Box but angled upwards, then it comes back down, having less knockback.
- Its final attack is similar to Mystery Box in looks and sounds, but just hurts everyone without any way to avoid it.
- Its Player 2 costume is Phantom Puppet. The boxes are burnt.
- Toy Freddy is one of the unlockable characters in the game. It's a clone of Freddy, but weaker attack and stronger defense.
- His standard attacks are the same as Freddy's, except different animation. His air standard attack is Party Favors, similarly to Freddy's but heals Toy Freddy by 2%.
- His special attacks are the same as Freddy, except from his side special attack which is speed song, which temporarily boosts Toy Freddy's speed.
- His final attack is a flurry of microphones.
- His Player 2 costume is a blue Toy Freddy.
- Toy Bonnie is one of the unlockable characters in the game.
- Toy Chica is one of the unlockable characters in the game.
- Mangle is one of the unlockable characters in the game.
- Nightmare is one of the unlockable characters in the game.
- JJ is one of the unlockables in the game.
- Golden Freddy is one of the unlockables in the game. He's very slow but a hard hitter. He floats to move.
- His standard attacks are almost similar to Freddy's, except he's floating. His air standard attack, however, is him glitching.
- His special attack is Rainy Day, where a cloud appears and goes forward, occasionally doing lightning bolts on the way. His side special attack is Haunting, which will temporarily stun whoever it hits. His air special attack is Rainy Day, but higher in the air and weaker.
- His final attack is his kill screen from Five Nights at Freddy's 1. Unavoidable.