You can change the colour of your character in the Online DLC.
- Dark Red
Special Colours are special to either a certain character or user apart of the staff team or someone who hosts a server and has permission.
- Rainbow (staff only)
- Bright Brown (freddy only)
- Dark Yellow (golden freddy and chica only)
- Transparent (staff only and host (+permission) only)
- Invisible (staff only and host (+permission) only)
- Invisible with Outline (staff only and host (+permission) only)
- Litreal Gold (staff only and host (+permission) only)
Commands are what you can use ingame to do certain things, these can be helpful, harmful or pointless. You put these commands in chat.
- /me [insert text here] - This makes you do an action, which makes something like
- FreddyFazbear shoots you. if done successfully.
- /msg [insert username/usernumber] [insert message] - This makes you message your friend privately, but staff and server staff can see it.
- /character [insert character] - This changes your character, depending on what character you choose.
- Freddy - Freddy, Fazbear, Freddy Fazbear, FreddyFazbear, Freddeh, Fred, FF, Not Golden Freddy
- Bonnie - Bonnie, Bon, BonBon, Bunny, Rabbit, Not Springtrap
- Chica - Chica, Duck, Duckie, Chicken, Chick
- Foxy - Foxy, Fox, Pirate, The Favorite
- Golden Freddy - Golden Freddy, GoldenFreddy, Gold Freddy, GoldFreddy, Yellow Freddy, Yellow Bear, YellowFreddy, YellowBear, Fredbear, Tonic Favorite
- Shadow Freddy - Shadow Freddy, ShadowFreddy, Purple Freddy, PurpleFreddy, Dark Freddy, DarkFreddy, Not Golden Freddy but similar
- /colour [insert colour here] - This changes your colour, depending on what colour you inputted in. This command may also be called /color.
- /poke [insert username/usernumber] - This pointless command puts in something like
- FreddyFazbear pokes GoldenFredbear *.
Staff / Server Owner Commands
Forever Lasting Servers
Forever Lasting Server, or FLS for short, is a server that lasts for ever, unless it crashes, then it'll recover. These servers are special to certain people.
- Co-op Server
- Roleplay Server
- Discussion Server
- Staff Only Server (only for people apart of the creation of the game.)
- This was a unused concept that was now developed.