|Five Nights At Freddy's 3 Beta|
|Genre||Horror, Point and Click|
|Release date(s)||February 5th, 2015|
Five Nights At Freddy's 3 Beta is a beta version of FNaF 3. It was announced by Scott on January 27, 2015 and released 87 days after FNaF 2, on February 5, 2015. The main difference is there are only the main nights (Night 1-5). It was posted on his website as a download link.
Differences from the full version
- The menu was similar to the FNaF 2 menu with Springtrap and without extra space for the 6th and custom night.
- The menu looked similar to the menu in this edit.
- The office was still. It didn't scroll (except for Springtrap's jumpscare).
- The buttons looked like the FNaF 2 buttons.
- The phone ring was different. You can hear it in the same edit here.
- The clock was the same as in FNaF 2.
- There was no Play Audio button.
- This means the Audio Devices will always work.
- There were no Phantoms.
- The ending was text saying "Thank you! We hope you enjoyed the beta!"
- The CD+ cheat worked, unlike the final version.
- It is now no longer possible to download the beta through his website.
- There was a glitch super similar to the Night 8 glitch in FNaF 2 where after you complete Night 5, if you move your mouse up and down through the menu, sometimes Night 6 will appear under the Continue button instead of Night 5. If you press continue when it says Night 6, you'll be able to play Night 6 but it'll be glitched. Springtrap will be disabled and the panels will glitch (if you open them up, the screen will be black and you'll be stuck with the panel open). This makes Night 6 as easy as Night 1 in the full version.