"You have reached Parts and Services."
The following page is currently under construction. That means some things featured may not be final and will be edited in future. This could also mean you can request ideas in the comments or edit the page if allowed. However, it's best to ask to edit the page, or check if the page has a "public" template.
Five Nights at Freddy's: Battle Bots is a online card game made by FazbearFreak.
Types of Cards
Character Cards have two stats: Attack and Defense. They can be bought in the store in either packs or individual cards. The player can make a deck of 20 Character Cards for Classic battles, or 10 cards for Quick Battles.
In Quick Battles, the player can have a hand of up to three Character Cards. In all other modes, they can have a hand of five.
List of Character Cards:
The player will receive three random Item Cards at the start of the battle. They can use the cards on their turn, along with a Character Card.
List of Item Cards:
|Cupcake||Increases the current Character Card's defense by 2. (Maximum of 5 defense)|
|Endo||Increases the current Character Card's attack by 2. (Maximum of 5 attack)|
|Springlock Suit||Increases the current Character Card's defense and attack by 2.|
|Music Box||Stuns the opponent for one turn.|
|Nightmare Cupcake||Lowers the opponent's Character Card's defense by 2 (Minimum of 1 defense)|
|Crowbar||Lowers the opponent's Character Card's attack by 2 (Minimum of 1 attack)|
|Swap||Removes all Character Cards from the player's hand and replaces them with new ones.|
|Cameras||The user looks at the other player's hand.|
|Mask||When the Mask is used on the player's Character Card, the card has a 20% chance of becoming invincible.|
|Flashlight||Lowers the opponent's Character Card's attack and defense by 2.|
In Classic Mode, the player has a deck of 20 Character Cards and 3 Item Cards. They can have a hand of up to 5 Character Cards.
The player has a deck of 10 Character Cards and 3 Item Cards. They can have a hand of up to 3 Character Cards.
The player has a randomly-generated deck of 20 Character Cards. Otherwise, it is just like Classic Mode.
- Both players pick a Character Card (and a Item Card, if wanted) from their hand. The player who has their turn uses the Attack value, and the other player uses the Defense value.
- The Character Cards face off against each other.
- If the attacking players's Attack value is higher than the defending player's Defense value, the Defense value is discared, and the attacking player's Character Card returns to their deck.
- If the attacking player's Attack value is equal or less than the defending player's Defense value, both cards get returned to their owner's decks.
3. If one player has an empty deck, the other player wins.
In the Shop, the player can buy items with FazTokens, which can be won in battles or bought with real money.
Every day, 3 random Character Cards are put up for sale for 250 FazTokens each.
Packs can be bought for 100 FazTokens each.
|FNaF 1 Pack||Endo 01, Bonnie, Chica||Freddy, Foxy||Golden Freddy|
|Toy Pack||Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, BB||Mangle, Toy Freddy||The Puppet|
|Withered Pack||Withered Bonnie, Withered Chica, Endo 02||Withered Freddy, Withered Foxy||Withered Golden Freddy|
|Hallucination Pack||Shadow Bonnie, JJ, Paperpals||Shadow Freddy, Endoplush||Nightmare|
|Phantom Pack||Phantom Chica, Phantom Mangle, Phantom BB||Phantom Freddy, Phantom Foxy||Phantom Puppet|
|Nightmare Pack||Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica, Plushtrap||Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Foxy||Nightmare Fredbear|
|Springlock Pack||Spring Bonnie||Springtrap||Fredbear|
|Halloween Pack||Nightmare BB, Jack-O-Bonnie, Jack-O-Chica||Nightmare Mangle, Nightmarionne||Bite Victim|
|Sister Location Pack (Beta)||Bidybab, Baby, Ballora||Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy||Ennard|
|Bosses Pack||Auto-Chipper, Bubba, Snowcone||BrowBoy, Porkpatch||Scott Cawthon|
|Five Nights at Candy's Pack||Candy, Cindy, The Penguin||Chester, Blank||RAT|
|One Night at Flumpty's Pack||Birthday Boy Blam, Beaver, Grunkfuss||Flumpty, Redman||Golden Flumpty|
|POPGOES Pack||Sara, Saffron, Stone||Popgoes, Blake||Blackrabbit|
- New packs and characters are coming soon!
- The game was inspired by UnderCards, a card game based off of Undertale.
- There was going to be a Phone Guy and Purple Guy card, but they were scrapped. However, they might appear in the future.
- There might be a Five Nights at Steve's pack in the future.
- The Springlock pack is the only pack to have less than six characters. However, this might change.