"You have reached Parts and Services."
The following page is currently under construction. That means some things featured may not be final and will be edited in future. This could also mean you can request ideas in the comments or edit the page if allowed. However, it's best to ask to edit the page, or check if the page has a "public" template.
This page belongs to Tonic ze Hedgefox.
The following page is owned by Tonic ze Hedgefox, meaning only he can edit it unless it has the Public template.
- "Have the full Fazbear experience!"
Five Nights at Freddy's + is a game that features all games from the Five Nights at Freddy's series. Along with polishing up the games, they also fix bugs and add little new additions.
The title screen is an attempt to combine the first three game's title screens into one. Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy's 1 is at the front, with withered Freddy behind, then Toy Freddy, then Springtrap, all with a blue tint. The title screen sometimes changes to completely black, and then Nightmare Freddy's face.
The options are FNaF1, FNaF2, FNaF3, FNaF4 and Extra. The first four are self-explanatory, they send you to the games. Extra is a full extra menu of all the animatronics, jumpscares, cheats, minigames (excluding FNaF1) and night selection.
All four Five Nights at Freddy's games appear, now with fixed glitches and additions (that can be disabled in Cheats (extra)).
Five Nights at Freddy's
- Golden Freddy is more common as the nights progress, and his jumpscare randomly appears transparently on later nights, which indicates he's in The Office.
- No jumpscare is cutoff via the Power Outage now.
- The camera is still active in the Power Outage, but all it displays is static and BATTERY POWER IS LOW
- Freddy laughs more commonly.
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Foxy is less active on Night 6, and having similar A.I. to his Night 5 appearance.
- The Puppet's timer doesn't go down on Night 1, and, similar to Foxy, has the same speed as Night 5 on Night 6.
- Putting on the mask isn't as tedious as it used to be.
- The Mangle and Balloon Boy are more active.
- The Balloon Girl hallucination has eyelashes now.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- Phantom Foxy only appears when the Maintenance Panel is up, and then just pops his head up.
- Phantom Chica can be avoided if the camera is changed quick enough.
- Phantom Puppet is more common on Night 6.
- Phantom Mangle's head appears in the Extra menu (which is moved to the title screen).
Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- Breathing noises have been increased in volume.
- Cheats have been added:
- Radar, there is 6 blocks at the bottom right corner. Nightmare Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Fredbear and just Nightmare, all in colour. It'll show text showing where they are (e.g. "Bed3" (3 fredlings on bed) "BreathDoor" (bonnie/chica at door)). This also works with Fun With Plushtrap.
- Moon Jump, allows you to Moon Jump during minigames (aka constantly go up).
- Fast Nights, the night is shorter.
- Aggressive, turns all the animatronics more aggressive.
- Remove, this'll give you a choice to remove an animatronic.
- Nightmare's jumpscare is more louder, and has static.
- Nightmare Freddy's Fredlings can be heard when not on the Bed (however, it's fainter).