This page belongs to Tonic ze Hedgefox.
The following page is owned by Tonic ze Hedgefox, meaning only he can edit it unless it has the Public template.
"You have reached Parts and Services."
The following page is currently under construction. That means some things featured may not be final and will be edited in future. This could also mean you can request ideas in the comments or edit the page if allowed. However, it's best to ask to edit the page, or check if the page has a "public" template.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 - To Appeal is a modification of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 that makes it similar to the previous three games.
- The title screen is different, only supporting Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica and Nightmare Foxy.
- A second frame shows them glitching out.
- The third shows Nightmare Fredbear.
- The fourth shows Nightmare.
- Running across the room is quicker.
- When the animatronics are down the hall, that's when you should shut the door.
- Listening for breathing is removed, however you can still hear breathing when animatronics are moving.
- Hospital/Medical Equipment easter eggs are removed.
- Minigames removed.
- 20/20/20/20 mode removed.