Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Thank you for selecting: Exotic Butters"
This page is a joke page, which means it's not meant to be taken seriously at all. Joke pages are typically silly dumb ideas that'd never work or ideas that aren't meant to be taken seriously at all.
"You have reached Parts and Services."
The following page is currently under construction. That means some things featured may not be final and will be edited in future. This could also mean you can request ideas in the comments or edit the page if allowed. However, it's best to ask to edit the page, or check if the page has a "public" template.
Five Nights at Teletubbyland 2 is a sequel to Five Nights at Teletubbyland. It is (blatantly) the second installment in the Five Nights at Teletubbyland series. To be expected, there are new/more Teletubbies and cameras. There will eventually be a Five Nights at Teletubbyland 3. Some time after the events of the first game, new members of the species were discovered.
- Tinky Winky: Still, Tinky Winky is the least active out of all the Teletubbies. Out of the original Teletubbies, he is the least bruised. He starts off in Parts/Service. He is always the last to leave Parts/Service. He becomes active on Night 3.
- Dipsy: Dipsy starts off in Parts/Service. He is the most active out of the old Teletubbies. He is missing his left arm and face, thus his skull is visible, similar to Bonnie in FNaF2. He is the first to leave Parts/Service. He becomes active on Night 3.
- Laa-Laa: Laa-Laa starts off in Parts/Service. Her jaw is broken and is missing her hands, similar to Chica in FNaF2. She is the second to leave Parts/Service. She becomes active on Night 3.
- Po: Po starts off in Parts/Service. She is the most bruised out of all the old Teletubbies. Her ribs are visible and her anteena is loose. Her bottom jaw is missing. She becomes active on Night 2.
- Chocolate Man: The brown Teletubby now has an official name. He still holds his place as Golden Freddy.
- Noo-Noo: The enraged vacuum cleaner still retains his place as Balloon Boy. Just like the main four, he starts off in Parts/Service. He becomes active on Night 2.
- Tinky Winky 2 becomes active on Night 1. He is much thinner than is original counterpart.
- Dipsy 2 becomes active on Night 1.
- Laa-Laa 2 becomes active on Night 1.
- Po 2 becomes active on Night 2.