Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monkeyface is an orange animatronic monkey who wears a red vest, red pants, a red fez and holds two cymbals. Monkeyface is a pretty short animatronic, being a foot taller than Spam. Monkeyface has huge ears and has a long tail. Monkeyface, at night, makes loud monkey-like screeches, but in the day, he speaks normally.
Monkeyface will start in the party room. While not actually trying to kill you, he just wants to get into your office so he can dance for you. To show that he just wants to play, he clashes his cymbals when in different rooms, kinda like an indicator of sorts. However, that leads most animatronics to his location, which can be deadly. Monkeyface, when he enters the office, wants to dance and clash his cymbals for you, but he accidentally crushes your head with his cymbals. He doesn't even realize it.
- Monkeyface is based off of the "Jolly Chimp", a toy chimp that plays cymbals. Many people find the toy to be creepy, which was what the creator based Monkeyface off of. However, his apparel is based off of a fashion style monkeys that are paid to dance or play music wear.
- As irony, the Monkey from Toy Story 3 is a security guard who is hired to make sure no toys escape the daycare. It's ironic because Monkeyface is an animatronic, while the Monkey is a security guard. It's even more ironic if you note that both are "Jolly Chimps".
- Monkeyface can hang from ceilings with his tail.
- Monkeyface's name is based off of an Animal Orb in Castle Crashers named Monkeyface. Monkeyface would give you better luck at earning items from enemies if you killed them.
- Apparently, Monkeyface has a very small tear on his right ear. It can only be seen in his jumpscare or if he's in front of a camera.