I know that Golden Freddy is probably FredBear, however, I thought this would be cool idea. So don't leave any nasty comments. Thank You.
Nightmare Golden Freddy is obviously a gold color, with sharp gray claws on his hands and feet. He also has a large set of sharp teeth. He has several blood stains for some unknown reason. Probably because he is a Hallucination of Fred Bear, who we are saying caused the Bite of 87.He has many more tears in him, and is hollow with no eyes.
To get him, you must activate a custom night called Gold Mode. In this, Nightmare Golden Freddy and Nightmare can attack. This is almost impossible, but what's fun is to see how long you can last. There also is a custom night with just him in it. This is called the Hollow Challnge. So if you see him, you must flash him away with your light. Now, what makes hi different from all of the other animatronics is that he can appear in the bedroom. If you see him their, look behind you onto the bed. He will disappear. But everywhere else, you must use your flashlight. His jumpscare is a still image of him with his jaw open right in front of the player.
He doesn't have one really.
He can also appear on nights when you see Fred Bear. He has a 1/20 chance of appearing after you see FredBear. One way to know where he is without checking is when FredBear leaves. He will probably be where he last was. However, he only can appear with FredBear on night 5, 6, and 7.
- The Child in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 probably hallucinates Nightmare Golden Freddy because his brother often uses a Hollow Fred Bear Mask to scare him.
- Speaking of wich, there is a minigame you can play after beating Hollow mode. You are in your bed with a Freddy Plush. You start to fall asleep, when the brother all of the sudden jumps out from the right door.
- He can appear in all areas, even the bedroom.
- He has several blood stains on him.
- There is a beheaded FredBear Doll in the living room, which is the beginning of the minigame.