- Please do not discriminate anyone over religion, gender, sexual preference, and other related topics, to do so will result in a year ban first offense, permaban for second offense.
- Be considerate, please. A physical user was behind all of the pages on this Wiki, please do not vandalize their pages. Failure to do so will result in an indefinite block.
- Do not make edits in an attempt to acquire badges (removing a picture then promptly putting it back, for example). This will result in week block.
- Did you make a crappy page, and luckily the administrators have not seen it yet? If someone criticizes your page, do not throw a tantrum. Failure to do so will result in a week-block.
- Do not use alternative accounts in an attempt to evade a block. Your main account's block will be added on to, and your alternate account will be banned indefinitely. This does not mean you can't use alternative accounts, however, assuming no block is currently placed on your main account.
- This is not eHarmony, people, this is a collaborative writing website. Meaning, unless you and your partner agree, do not ask for personal information. This is considered privacy invasion, and you will be blocked for a month if you do so. On second offense, one year, on third offense, Permaban
- If you are going to include someone else's work in your page, please give proper credit. Keep in mind, the author can request their work be removed from the page.
- If you did not create a piece of artwork, do not include it in your page. If you do so, your artwork will be removed, and you will be blocked indefinitely.
- If your page contains flashing images that can trigger seizures, place some kind of warning. Failure to do so will result in a month block.
- This is not The Treasure Island Wiki. Nor is it the Zelda Wiki. Make your pages related to Five Nights at Freddy's, this should be self explanatory.
- Do not pretend you are an alternate account of another user. You will be blocked for indefinite if you do so.
- If you are creating a fan-made continuation of The Five Nights at Freddy's series, then do not name it, "Five Nights at Freddy's 5." Name it, "Five Nights at Freddy's 5 (User's Version)". Failure to do so will result in your page being deleted.
- If you create a category without permission from an administrator, your category will be deleted, and you yourself will be blocked for a day. An exception is a category for your pages.
- Feel free to swear as much as you want in the chatroom. However, on pages, as some young adults decide to take the risk of reading a Wikia page, refrain for using extreme language. The occasional ass, or piss, is okay.
- Assuming you have decided that you are entitled to a Wikia account despite you being seven months old, don't state your age. Even though every word you type has a spelling error, at least pretend to be thirteen.
- If your page has any NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content, it must have the NSFW template and have the reason(s) filled out. Failure to do so will result in a block.
- Just because you have a few more buttons, this does not mean you are immune to the rules. Staff need to follow rules too, and failure to do so will result in the revoking of rights.
- Staff cannot abuse power against normal users. They can however, jokingly kick fellow staff members, but do not do this constantly.
- Do not, "godmod". This means having your character control other characters, hear secret conversations, and give characters no time to react to attacks. Use words like "attempted" to convey that the action is still being conducted.
- If you are going to utilize someone else's character, ask permission first. Failure to do so will result in being excluded from the roleplay.
- Do not spam. It clogs up chat for no reason, and of course, you will be chat-banned for a day upon doing so.
- Do not harass other users.
- Wall of texts may be posted, assuming a warning is given in advance.
- Do not blackmail other users. If you go ahead and do so, you will be blocked for a week.