Okay, so it's been a while and I've been brainstorming game ideas. So far, I have...
- Five Nights on June 19th 2.
- A game with the forgotten.
- Nights with Yellow Bear.
- The Return
Does anyone else have any other ideas? Or maybe collabs?Read more >
Do you want your OCs in the Sister House?
Great! Just follow these rules and you may win!
- Create a family and a house. The family has to consist of Harold, Baby, The Bidybab Twins, Funtime Freddy, BonBon, Funtime Foxy and Ballora. The house can be whatever you want, but it needs to be small.
- Give a description of the characters and how they act, as well as a layout of the house.
- You can use Sims 3 or 4 or any other game. You can even draw the house. Just remember to submit any pictures in the comments.
- If you want an extra chance of winning, just tell us what you want your OCs to be.
I've realised something about Sister Location and FNAF4.
They're connected in more ways then one.
Sure, you know about the breaker room. But there's more.
Funtime Freddy and Baby can pull children into their stomach. Like eating them. How do you eat? With your mouth.
Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare have mouths on their stomachs.
As for the Fake Ending, it actually takes place inside the house. William Afton is watching TV. Looking at the breaker room, the Living Room is where one of the secret entrances is. Ennard could have snuck in and attacked Afton.
But then there's Baby. Who killed Afton's daughter.
In the end, they weren't evil. They wanted the family back together, or, at least, what's left of it.Read more >
Body found in Spring Bonnie suit!
A rotted, burnt corpse has been found inside the Spring Bonnie animatronic recovered at the burning of a horror attraction called Fazbear's Fright. The suit was recovered from the burning attraction, then sold in an auction among other items which survived the wreckage.
Fazbear's Fright was set to open around Halloween on October 2023, it being an attraction based on the incidents surrounding Fazbear Entertainment, including the Bite of 87 and the Missing Children incident.
The finder of the body, Officer Jonathon Crow, has this to say:
"I figured I could use the animatronic to create a robot cop for the police force. When I went to take it apart, it suddenly began spazzing out and I could see the face under it…Read more >
I have 5 Teasers.
I gave two out to smart people.
Tonic got teaser 1.
Tina got teaser 2.
Here's how it's gonna fold out.
To get the last 3 teasers, you need to guess what's gonna be in the fangame, be it game mechanics, easter eggs or references. If anyone gets the right one, I will send them a teaser on their wall. If not, they get nothing.Read more >