I decided that I would create a smaller page while I'm waiting for the poll results to be finished. Therefore, I'm pleased to announce Five Nights as an Admin!
In this game, you will play as a new admin at this very wiki! What your job will be will be revealed later, but for now, I need some help.
What I need are five characters from the wiki. Here's the requirements:
- In order to submit an OC, you must own that OC.
- The OC creator's account must be at least one month old and at least 100 edits.
- Your OC must be of quality.
- Your character cannot have originated from another series. This means no characters from crossover games.
- One OC per user.
I'd like to have the page out by 4/30, so please submit your OCs by then.
LIST OF CONFIRMED OCS…Read more >
I have some good news and some bad news.
I'll start with the bad news, just to get it out of the way.
I'm resetting Fazbear Forces. This means that I will restart the application process with a form that's less rushed. Even if you applied in the old form, you'll need to apply in the new form in order to get in.
This was because I was rushing through the old form just to get it out. It turned out to be a huge mistake, as if I had used that form's data, the whole game would be bland, due to a lack of personality between characters.
So yeah, expect the new form to come out soon.
Alright, time for the good news: I'm holding a survey! I want to see what content you'd like to see from me, so make sure you take the survey here: https://goo.…Read more >
Due to help from my friends South Ferry and SpringThing14, my new User Page is up earlier than expected!
I was planning to release the new page after all the Final Solution stuff was done with, but I got impatient and went on to do it. Now, there are tabs which hold info about my work. Everything's been kept the same from the old page, so as long as you get used to the tabs, navigating my page should be a snap!
Hope you enjoy the new page! :)
P.S. Here's an unused screenshot I was planning to use during construction.Read more >
I just wanted to share some information about tomorrow's FNaS 6 Easter Update.
- None of the content added in the Easter Update will be canon.
- There will be a smaller new "campaign" featuring a new enemy.
- A "Sandbox" mode will be added to the game, allowing the player to explore previously completed floors without the fear of being attacked by a mob.
- Achievements will be added to the game.
- Some secret content will be added to the game... ;)
See you tomorrow! :)Read more >