I got bored this weekend and remade FNaF 1 to the best of my ability in Google Slides! This version of FNaF includes:
- All cameras!
- A phone call!
- Working doors (NOTE: They'll open when the monitor is raised)
- Some secrets... ;)
You can play the game here (no Google account required): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1y8tdZajF4Ea9KhRaYwPnQnTWoqb8J5ZTyG_DKM81UZI/edit?usp=sharing
P.S. Make sure you don't scroll down to see all the slides. You'll wanna go in blind!Read more >
A mashup based on the little page battle D-BB and I have been having.
...That's basically it.
...See ya.Read more >
Hey guys, and welcome to another Fan Game Review!
Before I start this review, I want to explain what's up next for the series. Basically, reviews 35-39 will be reassessments of the top 5 games I've reviewed, which are the following:
- Five Nights at Candy's 3 (Review 35)
- POPGOES (Review 36)
- Dormitabis (Review 37)
- Baby's Nightmare Circus (Review 38, will cover Classic Mode)
- TJoC Story Mode (Review 39)
Note that the reassessments will determine these games' place on my score list. For example, if FNaC 3 scores lower on its reassessment, it'll no longer be #1 on the score list. I hope my explanation makes sense.
Reviews 40-44 will be reassessments on the worst games I've reviewed, and Reviews 45-49 will be reviews on the canon FNaF series (no World or …Read more >
Hey guys! This is a huge update!
Now, Steve's Mineshaft Manager is releasing in less than a month, but a simple tycoon game isn't enough to honor the FNaS series, a series I had so much fun making pages for.
That's why I'm pleased to announce that SMM is going to be a double-feature! Along with the tycoon gameplay I've been promising, you'll also get Five Nights at Steve's Arcade!
Here's some stuff that you oughta know about FNaSA:
- This isn't gonna be "FNaS 1 but with SNES graphics". It's gonna be a whole new game with some mechanics that you guys will (hopefully) find interesting.
- While SMM isn't canon, FNaSA will be, and will serve as the true finale to the FNaS story.
- Although it's a new canon FNaS game, FNaSA will NOT be a horror game.
- I have…