anyway freezy retired so i will aswell
freezy started off the blog talking about "how this is not a bamboozle" or whatever, you already retired like 2 months ago man
anyway fazbear tonic and dbb are bureaucrats now
let us go through their experience
- a good man!
- didn't leave when some gemstone neko girl was accusing every body or something
- didn't leave when everyone else was leaving
- makes good art!
- a good man!
- makes the wiki beautiful!
- probably the most experienced out of all the newer users
- a good man, not along the ranks of Your Friendly Neighborhood Spy, but up there
This is a teaser.
In order to begin to give out clues for a game which will be released in a specified amount of time, a various amount of methods of encryption will be used based on the original Five Night's at Freddy's 2 teaser by Scott Cawthon. These methods of encryption include, but are not limited to:
- the first letter of each sentence spelling out a term which will provide the reader/(viewer, assuming it is a visual teaser, which in that case the image is to be brightened in order to reveal a new message that previously was hidden), with a clue to what the game which will be released in a specified amount of time will feature
- an advertisement for the establishment in which the game will take place
- message from a deceased soul of a minor,…
I used to be one of the top admins here. It was a good time. However, I left, and I'd assume a couple of other admins left as well. I left because.. let's just say an unfortunate turn of events occurred.
We had our controversies, one time someone said they were gonna kill themselves, but they didn't do it. When the "suicidee" announced it, one of the admins insulted them. Imagine if they actually killed themselves, that admin would not have a good time.
There was also a time when someone's character was insulted because the character had bombs and would pole dance. (if i remember correctly) This resulted in the author saying they were going to kill themselves, but then they disappeared, so it was assumed they died. Though, another admin (or …Read more >
Why am I writing this insignificant blogpost? You know, I honestly don't know why. Very few people actually care if I was out for a while for not, and there is a very likely chance this post will receive zero views, but it's worth a try, isn't it? Due to the fact that my horrid computer was unable to upgrade to the magnificent Windows 10 because of an incomparable video card as stated below, it was sent to an unidentified location to receive upgrades. Of course, being the clumsy Ferry I am, I failed to give people a small warning that I would be out for a while.. Though, my leaving really had no effect on this site whatsoever, so I really do not know why I am writing this. I guess for a small exercise..? I do not know. So, erm, yeah. One p…Read more >