So you want to write a game for this Wiki, huh? I see. Well... It's not as easy as you think.. It's actually quite complicated.. Today, we will be discussing what a completed game article is like. If you don't have the honor of having these things on your page, then please add the foxy progress, under construction, or stub template to your page. Now, on to the tutorial.
- First of all, we want to start off with a Summary or a Story. A summary is like how in the official pages for the three FNaF games, there is a little blurb of the story. For example, in FNaF3, the summary discusses Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction, and a "remarkable discovery". Try to be as cryptic as possible, don't just blurt out the story.
- Next, you'd want a list of the animatronics. You can also try and add a simple paragraph describing the animatronics, but you don't have to.
- Next, we want a list of cameras/locations. Below each location, please tell which animatronics pass through this location. You can also add a quick blurb of the area's appearance if you wanted to, but you don't have to.
- Next, we want some Phone Calls. It's best to make the Phone Calls in italics.
- Finally, even though these are not required, you could add Trivia, Custom Night Presets, Teasers, Minigames, add as much as you wish.
There we go. If your page does not meet the required requirements, not the optional ones, simply add a Stub, Under construction, or a Work in progress template to your page.