Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To everyone who still thinks FNaF2 is a sequel, welcome to this blog post! Below, I will my speculation that it is a sequel and not a prequel.
- It does take place in 1987, but Phone Guy never mentions The Bite of '87 because it didn't take place at that FFP. The incident was named The Bite of '87 obviously because it tok place in 1987. Or did it take place in 1887?
- Phone Guy indeed did record his messages for Jeremy before Mike, but Mike got his job before Jeremy and it's been forever since someone was a security guard at the FFP in FNaF2.
- FFP was said to close by year end in FNaF1 and in FNaF2.........Grand Reopening.
- I saw a comment on a YouTube video that said that said that 11-12-1987 on Jeremy's paycheck was his birth date.
- Cutscenes take place in Dining Area from FNaF1. Maybe the animatronics are still active at the closed FFP while Jeremy is at the "new and improved" one.
- It is called Five Nights at Freddy's 2. A big "2" slapped on the name of a second series entry would make everyone automatically assume it's a sequel.
- The #03 on Fritz's pink slip could be a reference to him being the third playable character.
- Phone Guy says on Night 1 "Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. The first guy finished his week...". At first, everyone probably thought he was referencing Mike.
- Phone Guy could have faked his death.
- Scott announced that he would make a sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's, not a prequel
- Watch the trailer, it does make it look like a sequel.
- The killer killed the five children who obviously went on to possess the animatronics, then there's the crying child in Take Cake to the Children who obviously possesses The Puppet. In the Foxy minigame, on the third time, the six children are dead, so they supposedly possessed the toy animatronics. And since the toy animatronics supposedly got scrapped in FNaF1, what would happen to the souls of the dead children possessing them?
- Scott said that some of the animatronics that didn't make the cut for FNaF1 would appear in the "sequel".
- Chica's bib says "Let's Eat!!!" and Toy Chica's bib says "Let's Party!!!". Let's eat would probably encourage child obesity. So why would Fazbear Entertainment change it back if so?
- At first, Scott was probably intending it to be a sequel.